Friday, May 8, 2009

Building design sketches

























These are just some sketches and ideas that I had for the building project. The first thing I thought of for some reason, was a black tree, with branches coming out all over the place. And so I did some sketches mirroring that idea, but they didn't turn out the way I visioned it, so I was trying out some other ideas. I have this pillow with a close up of a flower, but I thought that would be too girly, so I sketched a close up of one of those weeds that are all over and you can blow the limb things off, and it's like little fuzzies so I tried that out and I really liked the way that turned out. I wanted to use some colors in the design since it's for art buildings, but I didn't want it to be like corny, tacky colors so I was just working on some lime greens, oranges, and yellows and what not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment