Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Building Proposal:



These are my final art building proposals. This was a fun project, and I really enjoyed it. I think because the sky was the limit really, we could do pretty much anything we wanted, and so it was nice. I chose to do nick's revolution because it was soooo much freakin fun to create, and I was laughing most of the time. The embedded tree was a more calming one, and just seemed realy neat and relaxing. The wishy flowers came out very psychedelic and 7o's, which is okay, because I don't think it looks tacky or anything like that. I could have done like 10 more, but even though they are fun, they took some time. This was kind of a stressfull project for me for some weird reason, I think because I'm starting to get overwhelmed with all of these projects with all of my classes. The cool part is that when I wanted a break from some of my other lame homework I would do this project because I actually enjoyed it. On flicker when doing the critiques it was awesome to see what other people have come up with. It just shows the different styles and tastes of everybody else. I enjoyed it overall, and I think it's cool that even though we're just beginner graphic design students, we can still have input on the art community...did that sound lame? haha oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment