Sunday, May 31, 2009

TUTORIAL 41:














I looked at this tutorial when I was making the image with fire and I was trying to create smoke. It took forever, and I did not know what I was getting myself in to. The smoke was so hard to create, and time consuming. But I think the one I did turned out pretty good, I could have made it a little more realistic, but the picture itself didn't look uber realistic so I thought it would match better if it didn't look perfectly like real smoke. What I learned was that you make a doodle, you liquify it and distort it, and then you click on effect and hit fade liquify, and you do that to 50%, and you keep repeating and repeating and repeating until it looks how you want it. A long process.

website: http://noscope.com/journal/2007/05/photoshop-howto-smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment