Monday, April 13, 2009

ADOBE LIVE DOCS

I had a pretty neat experience with the adobe live docs. I really enjoyed the film ones because i'm more of a visual person and it helped to actually see it done. I do wish they had more film ones but it the have simple enough directions to where I should be able to figure it out. It definitely had a lot more information available then the other tutorial page. It describes how to do everything in really easy steps that I could even get right. I'll probably look more into the applying color and paint tools, because when I tried to do that on my own I got really confused, and the site made it sound so easy. I will also most likely take a closer look at the pen tool because I really want to take advantage of that tool. I bookmarked adobe live docs, and I'm sure as I go along and do projects or just screw around on illustrator, I'll have a simple question that can easily be answered and described in full detail. I am still a little intimidated but definitely not as much, and I am feeling more comfortable just testing out different tools and seeing where it takes me.

website: http://livedocs.adobe.com/en_US/Illustrator/13.0/help.html

No comments:

Post a Comment