Friday, April 17, 2009

PCP (not the drug)



IF I EVER MEET JOE DUFFY I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY TO HIM: Harry Potter called, he wants his glasses back.

Here's my final product for the Post Card Project that I did on Joe Duffy. Duffy is this creative director for the firm Duffy & Partners (which he started) and does very popular advertising. It was a little tough making a post card that represented him because he doesn't have a specific credited style, but his work is fantastic. I was really excited for this project for some phenomenal reason, maybe because graphic design kicks other majors asses. It started out really well, then I hit a bump, well, maybe like a 9 story building that was 3 miles wide, in which, I wasn't enjoying it anymore cuz the turnout was shit and I was stressing out about it but whatever. Then It got back on track and I really started to have some fun with it and took some risks. I just started experimenting with some cool effects that illustrator offered which was super fun and not lame, and I think it turned out pretty decent. Also, it didn't hurt that Duffy is the bees knees, or rather, the cats pajamas, or los pijames de gato for all you spanish speaking foke.

1 comment:

  1. great! great! your post is super funny. thanks for being so canid!

    ReplyDelete